Saturday 14 October 2017

Special Happy Birthday Wishes To Lover

Wish your special person to Bday this is latest update to  Happy birthday wishes SMS Special Happy Birthday Wishes To Lover ,friends and family .This is Birthday Messages for Lovers , all are  Romantic Birthday Wishes contents . So, try these romantic birthday wishes on your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband . It is very important that you let your partner know how precious your love is. Birthdays are the perfect opportunity to send them some heart-tingling lines.

 

Special Happy Birthday Wishes To Lover


Closing the doors on the world so we can be together is where I find the most joy. Happy Birthday
Dear sweetheart, you are the reason why I smile every day. Our flames of passion will never be extinguished and may our love shines brightly to bring you a wonderful birthday. I love you and Happy Birthday day!
I adore everything about you, from your sparkling eyes and stunning smile to your tender, loving heart and soul — doubly so on your special day. Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday, my love! May your day be super bright and super special!
My sweetheart ! hope that your Birthday is beautiful, wonderful, and full of love…just like you! Celebrate! You deserve the best.
May your special day be as cute and sweet as you are, sweetheart!
I wish you a day as sunny as your smile, as shining as your eyes, as beautiful as you are!
Poets and painters express my feelings best. My poor self can only say: Happy Birthday, and I love you.
I am having only one desire in the world that I can make you the happiest person in the world me my love. I love you baby
You know, how much I love chocolate? But, you don’t know, I Love you more than that. Happy Birthday day my dear Sweetheart!
Oh, my dear love!
I am so lucky to have you!
Very glad to have you!
Happy Birthday, my love,
Happy Birthday, my sweetheart!
Because you are the gift in my life. On this birthday of yours, I give you my gift of love.
I just want to say how obliged I am to have you in my life. Best birthday to you and thank you for always being there for me. I love you so much!
I love you so much more today than yesterday, but not even one-tenth of what I'll feel tomorrow. Happy birthday, my love!
Happy birthday, darling! Our love is blind and stupid. That's just the way I like it.
Sending you all my love on your birthday to keep your heart warm the whole year through. Happy birthday, my sweetheart!
Dear sweetheart , you are a wonderful bloom in a beautiful garden where only true love grows! Wishing you a great Birthday!
Blow your candles,Make a wish, And I will give you Sweet big kiss!
Thank you for bringing so much sunshine and
happiness into my life. I love you so much and my feelings are getting
stronger day by day. Happy birthday !
I love you, and I do not dare say I tried to hide it, but now it’s your birthday, so I hope you accept my heart as a gift.
You are very much defensive very much, I love you. Even more than your Birthday.
I have a thousand words to you. Now, I am going to say you only three Magical words. <3 I LOVE YOU <3. Happy Birthday, Dear!!
Do you know, every second and every minute I think about you. My all prayer and thought revolve around you. All the best for you life from bottom of my heart.
My love, if I could give you one thing in life, it would be the ability to see yourself in my eyes. That way, you will realize how much you mean to me. Great Birthday!
It is difficult to buy a gift for you, sweetheart. Because I want to buy you the entire world for you. Wish you a very happy and sweet birthday.
You are my joy, my treasure, my greatest gift of life! Happy birthday, baby!
Congratulations on your birthday honey! May life bring you everything that you are dreaming about!
Sweetheart , Let’s celebrate this special day and hope this wonderful time in our lives goes on forever. May you get the best of everything in life.
To live my life with you is all I desire, Happy Birthday!
Spending time with you makes me feel special, but today is your birthday which adds a lot of bonus, my prince. A lot of hugs and kisses for you! Have a happy Birthday my prince charm.
You are the angel in my life. On this day, god sent you on earth so we could be together. Happy Birthday to the brightest star in my life!
On your every birthday, I thank god for sending you down for me. So, I am sending a lot of wishes on your Birthday.
You are the most amaging person i have ever met in all my life. Happy Birthday , Honey !
I wish that the shoulder you rest your head upon is always mine. I wish the hand that supports you is mine
All the riches in the world are useless without you and your love . Happy Bday to the diamond of my life .
" Do you believe in miracles ? I sure do , Because i found you ! Happy Birthday !
Happy Birthday ! Thank You For Making My Life so Special Love You Alwayes .
Darling, you are a wonderful bloom in a beautiful garden where only true love grows! Wishing you a brilliant Birthday!
With each birthday you have, I love you more and more. Best Bday!
With each year i'll love you more . Remember that your best years are still ahead of you and i'llbe there for every up, down and in between. happy birthday dear !
I hope your birthday is as wonderful as you are! Live it like a king!
You are brighter than the sun, calmer than the ocean and cuter than the boy next door. I love you.
Sweetheart, nothing brings more happiness to me than seeing that cute smile on your face. I love you, Best Birthday!
Happy bday sweetheart! Being in love with you is something that I love doing the most in this life.
On this special day, I wish to tell my romantic Boyfriend / Girlfriend that he is my world! Lots of love, hugs, and kisses.
Today is a perfect day to tell you that I love you and I hope that all your dreams come true. Enjoy your special day!
On your birthday these roses, especially chosen for you. With good wishes and a happy birthday!
Today will be remembered, In so many lovely ways, And we will start together One more year of happy days!
Happy Birthday ,baby. i promise to make your day as special as you are to me, and i promise to make your year even more Special !
Happiest birthday to the person who means so much to me. My gift for you
is my undying love and I promise to continue giving you this gift until
forever.
Somebody up there cares for you, somebody down here loves you.
Row 52, Cell 1
Row 53, Cell 1
Row 54, Cell 1
Row 55, Cell 1
Row 56, Cell 1
Row 57, Cell 1
Row 58, Cell 1
Row 59, Cell 1
Row 60, Cell 1

No comments:

Post a Comment