Sunday 15 October 2017

Happy Birthday Messages and Wishes SMS For Friends

Check Happy Birthday Messages and Wishes For Friends all is latest update .Birthdays are such important celebrations .They are a special day to celebrate a life with family and friends .Birthdays should be a day when someone gets to feel loved and spoiled .I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love , many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead.


Happy Birthday Messages and Wishes SMS For Friends
As friends go, you're not one of the best. You're THE best! May this year's birthday be the best ever for you.
Happy birthday to my best friend, who is better than the best of the best! May your special day be better than the best you've ever celebrated.
Wishing you a day filled with love, good times, loads of presents and a calorie-bomb birthday cake. Happy Birthday, you wonderful person.
Birthdays come around every year, but friends like you only come once in a lifetime. I’m so glad you came into my life. Best wishes on your special day.
Happy, happy birthday to my amazing friend and an even more amazing individual!
May every moment of your life be as wonderful as our friendship!
Hope your day is loaded with fun and shared with people who know the fundamentals of fun.(emoji of hands raised)Happy Birthday.
You’ve always been great at sharing and caring. On this birthday, may you be blessed tenfold with the love that you have given unselfishly to others
Congrats on your birthday day! May it bring you all the joy, laughter and love you wish for!
Congrats on your bday! May it bring you all the joy, laughter and love you wish for!
Happy birthday, " Here Your Friend name " Let this special day bring you years upon years of happiness., health and prosperity.
My dear, dear friend, you have always been there for me. You and I redefine what friendship means. Happy birthday!
On your Birthday I wanted to take a moment to let you know how much I appreciate your friendship
We wish you a Happy Birthday and a whole lot of cake
The world is a little bit brighter because of you. Happy Birthday, buddy!
Wishing you a day tat is as special in every way as you are. Happy Birthday !!
So many candles for such a small cake ? Happy Birthday .
Happy birthday my dear friend ! Many Many Happy retunes of the day .
A birthday is a most special day in your life . Enjoy your to its fullest
The advantage of old age is that you get to spread your love to many others.
Have a beautiful ,happy healthy birthday now and forever . Happy Birthday !!!
May your birthday day be as joy-filled and wonderful as it can possibly be.
Think of all your favorite things; now go and enjoy them on your special day
Another year older ,another year wiser .Well at least you are groing up to be what you were meant to be , the hottest girls around. Happy Birthday
Enjoy your special day called Happy Birthday ! Celebrate being Happy every day
This is the first day of the rest of your life. Will you join me for the rest of your birthday fnd ? I can think of nothing i want more than that.
May today be the beginning of a life so good that I’m jealous of you forever.
There are so many reasons to celebrate this day, so many ways as well, one, being your special day, happy birthday, my friend. You are still the most amazing friend.
Happy birthday to you, my friend, who never fails to be kind to every person that you meet, I salute the things you do and those things are what makes you special.
Friend, I believe that you have everything that can be found in a true friend. I’ll not mention myself as lucky because I already know that I’m. Happy birthday.
May your day be as happy as you make me as a best friend.
Don’t let any frown, rude word or cloud dampen your day today.
Friends are twins with extremely different genes. Happy birthday.
I will sing Happy Birthday to you so much you’ll wish you’d never been born.
True friends are gems and rare to find; I’m glad I’ve met you. Cheers to a wonderful birthday!
True friends are gems and rare to find; I’m glad I’ve met you. Cheers to a wonderful birthday!
May each year be another year to see the beauty of what you’ve done in this world.
Every year with you is another beautiful blessing God gives me.
True friends help you in understanding the world in a better way. Thanks for being with me, dear. Happy birthday.
A true friend can be the part of your soul. The presence and absence of that friend can easily make you happy and cry. Happy birthday.
May the words of love people say bring a smile for you today.
No matter what happens in our life, we’ll still the same best buddy forever. Happy birthday.
Wish you all the best and more birthdays to come ! Happy Birthday
You are an amazing friend ,with a good heart .May god pour his love and warmth on youin all walks of life
Friend ! On your special day .. may the nicest and the sweetest surprises come your way .Happy Birthday !
Dear friend you are very special and today its your big day. Wishing you to have a wonderful Birthday .
Do not calculate the cake
But the sweetness
they give each year in your life ,
Do not calculate the the years
But your existence in life matters
May every birthday remind you the number of people who love you and can't do without you I'm one of them ! Happy Birthday
I wish you all the finest things in life ,My dearest friend because a royalty like you deserves the best.
May everyday for the rest of your life bring you happiness . happy birthday !
May your day be filled with god's goodness. Happy Birthday !
Thank you for all the fantastic and irreplaceable memories. i 'm sending you loads of wishes on your Birthday , Brother !
Love is forever , be it between two lovers or friends. We will continue our love in the from of friendship. Happy Birthday .
I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love , many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead.
Row 55, Cell 1
Row 56, Cell 1
Row 57, Cell 1
Row 58, Cell 1
Row 59, Cell 1
Row 60, Cell 1

No comments:

Post a Comment